This all-day intensive workshop is designed for busy Project Managers. It addresses the most common and important elements of construction project management head on. It equips participants with valuable knowledge and a tool set for taking their management experience to the next level.
One 7-hour session
Learning Objectives / Outcomes This workshop will help you and your team:
- build a “team dynamic” that will help to govern project flow
- establish and work within common sense guidelines
- enhance your operations through better project start-up and close-out
- strengthen your system so it accommodates the requirements of your customer
- develop meaningful communication and negotiating guidelines and processes
- navigate the change order process
- track progress using Key Performance Indicators
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Project Engineers