A Workshop Tailored for Those Who Write On the Job
one 7 hr session
January 26, 2017 San Diego (Register at AGC San Diego)
Whether you are writing RFIs, Proposals, Business Plans or emails to your department, you are known by your writing. How can you become truly effective?
This hands-on workshop will help you to develop your skills to a level of effectiveness, confidence and efficiency.
- Writing Basics (grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- General tips and practices to enhance writing skills
- Writing Reports and Project Documentation
- Proper Documentation
- Support Documents
- Daily Reports
- QC Reports
- Safety Meetings
- Meeting Minutes
- Letters to Clients or Subs.
- How to write an effective email that will produce results
- Writing Work Plans, SOW, and subcontractor scope
- Proper Document Formatting (titles, headings, footers, margins, fonts, spacing, etc.)
Includes Writing Resources (online links or handouts) for user’s reference