One 7-hr course
January 18, 2017 – San Diego (Register at AGC San Diego)
February 22, 2017 – Costa Mesa CA (Register at AGC of California)
May 2, 2017 – San Diego (Register at AGC San Diego)
July 26, 2017 – Concord CA (Register at AGC of California)
November 15, 2017 – West Sacramento CA (Register at AGC of California)
What must Project Engineers know and do to become truly great Project Support Specialists?
Whether you are validating current practices, in search of new techniques, or learning from the ground up this all-day workshop covers all the essentials. From discovering the role of Project Engineers to methodically working through common tasks required for success, participants will benefit from the vast experience of the instructors and the practical advice and work sessions offered.
- What makes a great Project Support Specialists?
- Pre-construction preparations
- Benefits from Attending:
- Know what your boss wants and what the industry expects from Project Engineers
- Understand key processes by engaging in hands-on exercises
- Get a jump start on an understanding of project requirements